Employment Position: Network Engineer: GG-WC
SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The Digital Learning Platform provides an interoperable tool for users to co-mingle procured digital resources, created content and curated OERs, and then manage and search all learning objects to create playlists, which can then also be linked to an LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Network Engineer will:
• Manage all local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) operation
• Ensure highly efficient and reliable operation of all network communications to meet company demands
• Assist in conducting analyses of new technologies and recommendations for system configurations and network design
• Implementation of wired and wireless network software/hardware installation and monitoring
• Manage a multi-site VOIP implementation based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• Minimize hardware/software downtime on related equipment within network services, telecommunications and throughout various departments to maximize performance, efficiency and productivity
• Manage and monitor Internet connectivity and MPLS inter-site communications
• Manage and maintain network-centric server/software applications
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum 5 years of experience in the following:
• Network administration, design and implementation in a mixed Windows, Linux LAN/WAN environment
• Experience with Cisco or comparable routers, security appliances, L2/L3 switches, and high-availability network design
• Experience with routing protocols, VLANs, link aggregation, SSL-VPN and IPsec
• Experience with wireless devices and wireless protocols
• Windows 7/10, Windows Server 20XX troubleshooting, including network configuration
• Security appliance (Firewall) configuration and management
• Network security, disaster recovery, documentation and performance monitoring
Cisco Certification preferred.
- At least a 2 year degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
SAFARI Montage offers a competitive salary and strong benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending plans, 401(k) and more.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director of IT
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer