Employment Position: Inside Sales Specialist: IS-MW
SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The Digital Learning Platform provides an interoperable tool for users to co-mingle procured digital resources, created content and curated OERs, and then manage and search all learning objects to create playlists, which can then also be linked to an LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this position will be based out of our West Conshohocken, PA office.
- Provide operational/sales support to our Field AEs
- Quote creation and distribution
- Provide support for bids and proposals
- Complete renewal requests
- Own and manage sales info requests (MIRs, 800 calls)
- Maintain customer records – create and update customer profile information
- Make weekly outbound calls to drive new business
- Opportunity validation/qualification
- Budget planner management
- Provide dealer sales support, as needed
- Manage daily activities and requests:
- Manage leads from trade shows and events
- Follow up with Customer Service on support tickets
- Drive low-cost market penetration initiatives
- New product campaigns
- Back-to-School and End-of-Year programs
- Service campaigns (i.e. SUP, PD, etc.)
- Drive upsell programs to existing install base
- Additional Content Package campaigns
- SM Module campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience selling software products and services, preferably in Educational Technology sales
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be self-motived with the ability to work independently, as well as with small teams
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality
SAFARI Montage offers a competitive salary and strong benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending plans, 401(k) and more.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vice President of Sales
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer