Library Video Company Releases SAFARI Montage Selective Video Streaming
Atlanta, GA (June 27, 2007) - Library Video Company announced in Atlanta at NECC (the National Educational Computing Conference) the release of SAFARI Montage Selective Video Streaming (SVS) — the only solution for schools and school districts to selectively permit access to and stream valuable educational content from live cable TV, video cameras and URLs through a common interface – SAFARI Montage.
Selective Video Streaming is exceptional new software that serves as a single user interface for streamed content. This easy-to-install product integrates live video from pre-selected cable TV channels, live video from digital cameras – such as daily live school news and live events, and pre-selected Internet URLs with video appropriate for the classroom.
“What makes SAFARI Montage SVS so valuable to schools is the control. It provides the ability for district administrators to manage which video streams are accessible to students, ensuring that only appropriate content reaches the classroom and that bandwidth consumption is managed. In many cases, SVS eliminates the need for set-top boxes in the classrooms, making this option incredibly cost effective,” said Tim Beekman, President of SAFARI Video Networks, a division of Library Video Company.
For more information about SAFARI Montage SVS, visit www.SAFARIMontage.com.
About Library Video Company
Founded in 1985 by Andrew Schlessinger, Library Video Company (LVC) is the largest distributor of educational media to schools and libraries nationwide, and recently introduced SAFARI Montage. This award-winning, broadcast quality, Video-On-Demand solution for schools and districts comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including LVC’s own award-winning Schlessinger Media library. SAFARI Montage WAN Manager — the only Wide Area Network Digital Media Management solution — provides maximum flexibility for a school district to control and manage all of their district’s digital video from a central location. This ground-breaking product gives school districts the ability to upload their own video content at the district level and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. For more information about SAFARI Montage or SAFARI Montage SVS, go to www.SAFARIMontage.com.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement