SAFARI Montage To Unveil Its Managed Home Access Solution at NECC
Wynnewood, PA (June 4, 2008) - Library Video Company will announce a major new mode of access to its flagship product, SAFARI Montage, at NECC (National Educational Computing Conference) in San Antonio, TX. For the first time, the Managed Home Access feature will permit teachers and students to access SAFARI Montage from their homes.
This frequently-requested product enhancement accommodates the need for teachers to have home access for the purpose of lesson planning. In addition, the ease in which schools can upload original video content for parents' viewing becomes a tremendous new method of connecting with the home. This vital tool will quickly become a school district favorite for streaming school plays, school board meetings, football games, special presentations, Superintendent and Principal addresses, and more.
“This is much more than a device to simply stream video to the home. We have provided system administrators with the technical tools to control and manage outbound Internet bandwidth consumption in many ways, including by time of day and number of users,” said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO of Library Video Company and SAFARI Montage.
The Managed Home Access feature enjoys virtually all of the attributes of the SAFARI Montage product, and it is fully integrated with the SAFARI Montage system. SAFARI Montage Streamer is the new dedicated server which is placed in the school district that hosts the video files to be streamed and accessed anywhere outside that district.
About SAFARI Montage
Library Video Company’s SAFARI Montage system is the award-winning, broadcast-quality, Video-On-Demand solution for school districts that comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC, Sesame Street and more. SAFARI Montage WAN Manager — the enterprise-class, Wide Area Network Digital Media Management solution — provides maximum flexibility for a school district to upload and manage all of its digital video from a central location. This ground-breaking product gives school districts the ability to upload their own video content at the district level and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. www.SAFARIMontage.com.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement