Keller ISD Chooses Full Suite of SAFARI Montage Products
Video-On-Demand, Digital Media Management, Outstanding Educational Content, Videoconferencing and Classroom Device Control & Scheduling
Wynnewood, PA (August 7, 2009) - Keller Independent School District (Keller ISD) has selected the award-winning SAFARI Montage Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management solution to deliver digital content to the classrooms of its 30,000 plus students on 37 campuses. Keller ISD wants its schools to remain on the cutting edge of the educational community’s use of technological advances. SAFARI Montage helps to meet that objective. Through the use of SAFARI Montage, Keller ISD will also help to groom students to excel in the global marketplace.
“SAFARI Montage was the best solution for our District for its vast selection of core curricular content that tied into our Keller ISD curriculum, for its ability to deliver that content over our existing Fiber Wan network infrastructure, and for the opportunities it provides for student and teacher collaboration,” said Joe Griffin, Executive Director of Technology, Keller ISD.
The SAFARI Montage K-12 Core Content offerings will be added as a resource to the K-12 Keller ISD curriculum, providing teachers and students with the ability to have “on-demand” access to content. In addition, Keller ISD will use SAFARI Montage Live! for student and teacher collaboration, professional development, and administrative meetings.
SAFARI Montage Managed Home Access will help Keller ISD to meet its demand for students and teachers to have 24/7 access to curriculum resources and collaboration capabilities.
"We are excited to bring the SAFARI Montage solution to Keller ISD," said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO and Co-founder of SAFARI Montage. "We recognize the power of video to engage today's digital learners and are glad to partner with them to provide the right technology that will help teachers to deliver that content easily and affordably."
Keller ISD has also purchased SAFARI Montage CreationStation through which the district can upload and meta-tag district generated content and apply digital rights management, Selective Video Streaming, which allows management of multimedia content to the classroom from cable TV, video cameras and Internet, and Pathways SM, the latest integrated module that enables the control, management and scheduling of all classroom and district devices.
Keller ISD will have access to the finest educational video content correlated to Texas state standards from a central server that will reside at their Network Operation Center with content delivered over the network, thereby preserving the district's demand on costly Internet bandwidth.
Keller ISD users will also have access to the valuable resources available on SAFARI Montage HD Network — a professional users' community designed to facilitate learning and sharing about SAFARI Montage. www.SAFARIMontageHDNetwork.com.
For more information about SAFARI Montage, the total solution for digital media networks, please visit www.SAFARIMontage.com.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage is the award-winning, Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management enterprise solution for school districts that comes preloaded with educational video titles from the industry’s leading video publishers, including Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC, Sesame Street and more. In addition to preloaded content, SAFARI Montage provides the ability for school districts to upload their own video content at the district level and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. SAFARI Montage provides K-12 school districts with a comprehensive solution for their digital media networking and visual instruction needs. The full suite of integrated products provides a single interface for accessing all visual resources from inside the school district intranet or from home.
About Keller ISD
Keller ISD has 37 campuses serving more than 30,000 students. Enrollment in Keller ISD has more than doubled during the past 10 years and is expected to rise to more than 40,000 during the next decade. As one of the fastest-growing school districts in Texas, Keller ISD is proud to boast two National Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence, 27 TEA Exemplary and Recognized schools and the 2007 Texas State Secondary Teacher of the Year.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement