SAFARI Montage Announces Major Expansion of Digital Content
Core Content Packages more than double in size to 2,500 videos
Wynnewood, PA (December 14, 2009) - SAFARI Montage has expanded the number of video titles for its grades K-8 and 9-12 customers to 2,500 videos and 13,700 images. The additions to the K-8 Core Content package significantly bolster the grades 7 & 8 content in the areas of science, career guidance in STEM occupations, foreign language instruction, math, art & music, social studies and health. All of the content comes from outstanding and highly respected publishers, and has been carefully reviewed by an internal team of experienced Curriculum Specialists to ensure grade-appropriate suitability for students.
Andrew Schlessinger, CEO and Co-Founder of SAFARI Montage, reports, “We are proud to continue our very selective qualitative approach to the programs included on SAFARI Montage. The programs being added to our core content offerings are a veritable all-star line-up of titles, including more Bill Nye: The Science Guy, National Geographic’s Guns, Germs and Steel and Amazing Planet, A&E Biography’s Barack Obama Biography, Disney Educational Production’s The Eyes of Nye, PBS' Ken Burns’ Jazz and Liberty! The American Revolution, the BBC’s Real Chinese and Sueños: World Spanish, and more.”
The new content additions bring the total number of videos on the SAFARI Montage system core package and additional packages to over 7,000 and images to 20,000.
Existing customers will receive the new content either through automatic activation on their present drives or through a purchase of new drives at dramatically reduced prices.
For more information about SAFARI Montage, the total solution for digital media networks, please visit www.SAFARIMontage.com.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides K-12 school districts with a comprehensive solution for their digital media networking and visual instruction needs. The full suite of integrated products provides a single interface for accessing all visual resources from inside the school district intranet or from home. The award-winning SAFARI Montage Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management enterprise solution is designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing intelligent digital media delivery, while facilitating visual instruction and learning in the classroom. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers. In addition, SAFARI Montage provides the ability for school districts to easily upload and manage their own digital video and other content, and easily disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. With the introduction of its new Pathways SM module, SAFARI Montage now provides a solution for districts to control, manage and schedule classroom and district devices.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement