Student Information System Integration
SAFARI Montage is an IMS Global OneRoster® Conformance certified platform. The SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository leverages OneRoster to integrate with Student Information Systems for nightly rostering updates. OneRoster simplifies the exchange of student roster information and grades between the LOR and SISs by eliminating the need for multiple custom date file formats.
NEW 7.4 SAFARI Montage Now Supports OneRoster v1.1
- Enables class-based, roster-driven per resource permissions to third-party licensed content ingested into the LOR via Thin Common Cartridge
- Enables restrictions & permissions to allow only specific SAFARI Montage user types access to specific resources
- Allows Common Cartridges to be assigned & licensed to specific courses
- Note: Requires LOR subscription + LLP annual license
- SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR) subscription
- LOR Lesson Presenter LLP annual license
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The name IMS Global Learning Consortium® and OneRoster® are trademarks of IMS Global Learning Consortium, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.