Basic Software Upgrade Plan
NEW! JULY 2017 Make the most of your investment by keeping your system up-to-date with the latest software updates, standards & correlations updates, and time-saving innovations for your teachers.
SAFARI Montage Version 7.0 Updates Available via Basic Software Upgrade Plan Include:
New Look for 7.0!
The new SAFARI Montage dashboard features a simplified design and icon-based navigation
- Teacher Presentation View featuring thumbnail navigation plus optimized screen views for mobile devices and large displays
- Student View enabling students to view content in 2/3 screen while reviewing pertinent details, including notes from teacher
- Simple, clean design for a better user experience
- Video search results are now conveniently segmented by file source — locally hosted via SAFARI Montage vs. web-hosted stream
Learning Object Repository (LOR) Enhancements
- Single Sign-On Access via Azure AD to OneDrive and Microsoft Applications, including Office 365, Outlook Calendar , Email and Tasks
- Perform a federated search of OneDrive from SAFARI Montage and easily upload files directly from OneDrive
- Requires initial set-up System Admin plus LOR or ISS subscription
COMING SOON! View & ChatLOR subscribers will have access to the View & Chat student engagement tool which allows teachers to initiate real-time, moderated text chatting during in-class video playback
Video Streaming Library Enhancements*
- Roots (A&E); Oliver Twist (BBC); Go Jetters (BBC); A Midsummer Night’s Dream (BBC); Grammar in Action (Mazzarella Media); Final Days of Anne Frank (National Geographic); StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson (National Geographic); Ready Jet Go! (PBS); Earth’s Natural Wonders (PBS); Genius by Stephen Hawking (PBS); and many more!
- Global Oneness Project: An award-winning collection of 12 films and 7 photo essays (174 images) which explore cultural, social and environmental issues with a humanistic lens
*Access to new content may require the purchase of a new content drive.
For a quote and more information, call 800-843-4549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org