SAFARI Montage® netTrekker® Integration
SAFARI Montage now integrates with Knovation's netTrekker to provide co-customers with federated search access to over 360,000 educator-curated, standards-aligned digital learning resources through the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository™ (LOR).
Keyword Searches from SAFARI Montage can now search netTrekker's industry-leading learning resource library and results will appear on a new netTrekker Search Results tab in the LOR*
Search Results, including website thumbnails and grade ranges, can now be saved in SAFARI Montage CreationStation™ for easy future access via Playlists and Lessons (Requires LOR Lesson Presenter)
One-Click Access to netTrekker from the SAFARI Montage Dashboard Portal via an LTI Single Sign-On (SSO) feature*
All netTrekker resources undergo a complete 127-point certification process before being certified as Learning Ready and added to the library.
As a part of the certification process, all resources are:
- Curated by a curriculum content team, led by doctoral level curriculum experts, to present only the best digital content
- Contextualized to align with state and Common Core standards and help identify resources to meet individual learning needs
- Maintained to keep content current and maximize investment in digital content
*Note: Integration requires initial set-up as well as netTrekker Subscription and SAFARI Montage Interoperability Support Services or Learning Object Repository Subscription.
For more information, please check out the netTrekker Integration Tutorial below.
- SAFARI Montage version 6.0 or greater
- SAFARI Montage Interoperability Support Services
- netTrekker subscription
- netTrekker LTI Key
- netTrekker LTI Secret