Employment Position: System Network Design Engineer: SNDE - TX
SAFARI Montage provides 12,000 U.S. schools with fully integrated Digital Learning Environment tools, including the most refined K-12 Learning Object Repository and digital learning tools; a Video Streaming Library from leading broadcasters such as PBS, ABC/Disney Education (Bill Nye: The Science Guy), BBC, Nat Geo, Schlessinger Media, The History Channel, and Bio; plus IPTV and Live Media Streaming software and hardware solutions designed to handle video efficiently. The software is presently deployed on premises on appliances inside school district WANs in their data centers. SAFARI Montage enjoys a number IMS Global interoperability standards certifications and awards, working with virtually all classroom technology, mobile devices and district systems. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage the full spectrum of digital curriculum resources licensed or created or free from within the school district network or from home.
Reporting to the Vice President of Technical Operations and Sales Support, the System Network Design Engineer will:
- Communication of network requirements and assistance to customer network groups;
- Design SAFARI Montage standard network projects;
- Partner with an Account Executive to present the design and function of customized SAFARI Montage system to customers;
- Work with architects on SAFARI Montage system specifications;
- Work with dealers on system designs and integrations;
- Communicate with the technical support and development teams regarding field issues;
- Provide training to technical support team on deployed systems and integrations;
- Provide high end customer facing installations and technical training when required; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science;
- Excellent organizational skills & communication skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent development projects and communication in an innovative, fast-paced environment;
- Strong technical writing ability; and,
- Exceptional hardware and software platform engineering skills with emphasis on design, coding, and required development.
- This position requires travel approximately 75% of the time and travel experience a plus.
- Video and Audio Video encouraged.
- This position is remote based out of the Dallas, TX area.
SAFARI Montage offers a competitive salary and strong benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending plans, 401(k) and more.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vice President of Technical Operations and Sales Support
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer