Employment Position: Vice President of Strategic Accounts: VPSA-HC
SAFARI Montage provides 12,000 U.S. schools with fully integrated Digital Learning Environment tools, including the most refined K-12 Learning Object Repository and digital learning tools; a Video Streaming Library from leading broadcasters such as PBS, ABC/Disney Education (Bill Nye: The Science Guy), BBC, Nat Geo, Schlessinger Media, The History Channel, and Bio; plus IPTV and Live Media Streaming software and hardware solutions designed to handle video efficiently. The software is presently deployed on premises on appliances inside school district WANs in their data centers. SAFARI Montage enjoys a number IMS Global interoperability standards certifications and awards, working with virtually all classroom technology, mobile devices and district systems. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage the full spectrum of digital curriculum resources licensed or created or free from within the school district network or from home.
- Work from a home office, but travel to clients throughout the country
- Successfully present, market, and sell the SAFARI Montage suite of products to key school districts, nationally, using the company’s consultative approach to assessing and addressing a school district’s instructional goals through our technological expertise
- Leverage the candidate’s district level contacts to gain access to key accounts
- Assist the VP of Sales in developing a strategic plan for supporting the sales organization, methodology, and marketing materials
- Support SAFARI Montage Account Executives and Dealer Channel personnel, as needed
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences, and deliver outstanding presentations pertaining to the company’s core strengths
- Perform product demonstrations in sales presentations to key accounts
- With a focus on new business development, candidate will excel at handling a high level of sales activity
- Highly prioritize prospecting, while maintaining existing accounts
- Prepare proposals with support of the Inside Sales team and present quotes to close sales
- Candidate must be prepared to travel overnight 4 days each week
- Other duties as needed or required
- 5+ years selling a digital instruction solution at the district level
- Prior experience implementing digital instruction solutions in a school district
- Experience working with C-level leadership in large school districts
- Established relationships with Curriculum departments nationwide
- Strong understanding of curriculum strategies and PD
- Solid understanding of digital services and applications in an instructional environment
- Knowledge of current trends in educational technology
- Ability to learn new technologies with ease
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Superior presentation skills
SAFARI Montage offers a competitive salary and strong benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending plans, 401(k) and more.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tim Beekman, President
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer