SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
These latest additions bring the total number of video titles available on SAFARI Montage to over 8,100
Wynnewood, PA (December 21, 2010) - SAFARI Montage has expanded its K-6 Supplemental Content Package to enhance the system’s K-6 offerings in the areas of science, health & physical education, language arts, character education, foreign language instruction and math. This updated package now includes 646 video titles, 238 hours of content and 13,092 clips. These new K-6 content additions, along with three new free content packages, bring the total number of full-length videos on the SAFARI Montage system to over 8,100 and further expand the number of available images to more than 21,000.
In the new K-6 Supplemental Content Package, SAFARI Montage is proud to announce the release of SciGirls, an engaging series that helps girls foster a positive attitude toward STEM and STEM careers. Each half-hour episode profiles a different group of girls eager to find answers to their questions and understand the world around them, providing students with dynamic examples of inquiry-based science. SAFARI Montage is also pleased to announce the release of Sid the Science Kid, an engaging educational series that promotes science readiness for young students. In addition, there are evergreen literature titles such as five Dr. Seuss classics, including The Cat in the Hat, Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes, From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankenweiler, as well as Academy-Award-winning Molly’s Pilgrim. All of the new K-6 content comes from outstanding and highly respected publishers, and has been carefully reviewed by an internal team of experienced Curriculum Specialists to ensure grade-appropriate suitability for students.
In addition to the new titles added to the K-6 Supplemental Content Package, SAFARI Montage has added three new content packages available for free with the purchase of any SAFARI Montage Core Content Package. Digital Resources From NASA combines 680 still images with 61 STEM video titles. These videos inspire and engage students, helping them see real world connections in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math. National Atlas of the United States Maps offers SAFARI Montage customers access to 216 color maps of the United States, with general reference features such as boundaries, cities, capitals, major highways, rivers and lakes, and terrain. Finally, SAFARI Montage is thrilled to bring customers an impressive 1222 photographs of birds and plants as well as pictures of other creatures such as invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians, fish and mammals from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
“We are pleased to continue to add these and other valuable digital content resources to the SAFARI Montage system which help to meet the needs of today’s 21st-century learners,” said Lori Griffin, Vice President of Production & Curriculum, SAFARI Montage.
For more information about SAFARI Montage, the total solution for digital media networks, please visit www.SAFARIMontage.com.About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides K-12 school districts with a comprehensive solution for their digital media networking and visual instruction needs. The full suite of integrated products provides a single interface for accessing all visual resources from inside the school district intranet or from home. The award-winning SAFARI Montage Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management enterprise solution is designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing intelligent digital media delivery, while facilitating visual instruction and learning in the classroom. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers. In addition, SAFARI Montage provides the ability for school districts to easily upload and manage their own digital video and other content, and disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. With the introduction of its Pathways SM module, SAFARI Montage now provides a solution for districts to control, manage and schedule classroom and district devices.
Director of Marketing
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement