SAFARI Montage Names Angelo Martino VP of Sales
Wynnewood, PA (August 20, 2012) - SAFARI Montage today announced the hiring and appointment of Angelo Martino to the position of Vice President of Sales. Angelo will lead the national sales force and work directly with key SAFARI Montage customers. Mr. Martino brings over 27 years of experience in the telecommunications, education and video collaboration fields to SAFARI Montage. He comes to the leading K-12 digital media distribution company from Cisco Systems, where he was the Unified Collaboration Application Education Specialist and National Strategic Business Development Manager.
“We are proud to bring Angelo Martino into the organization because of his impressive background with educational technology, video networking and other K-12 systems,” said Tim Beekman, President of SAFARI Montage. “Angelo is a committed advocate for educational technology that truly works for K-12, and his vision aligns perfectly with our own mission.”
In his role at Cisco Systems, Mr. Martino was responsible for working with both the direct sales teams and channel partners on developing and implementing effective strategies for reaching public sector organizations, focusing on the K-12 and higher education market. Angelo helped to implement winning go-to-market strategies and customer roadmaps for the Cisco Unified Communication Collaboration Solution, a suite of products and services designed to connect people, information and teams through voice, video and web conferencing, mobile applications and enterprise social software. Prior to this role, Mr. Martino served as a Unified Voice and Video Overlay Specialist in Cisco’s Enterprise Business Unit, managing and supporting health, finance and manufacturing vertical direct sales and engineering teams. Angelo has also worked at AT&T, Lucent Technologies, Avaya and Dynacom (the predecessor to SAFARI Montage).
Alex Lagares will transition to the position of Vice President of Business Development, where he will continue to work on growing the expanding dealer channel and other business development initiatives.
Contact Angelo Martino at email@example.com.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides school districts with an integrated Learning Object Repository and Digital Media & Curriculum Delivery solution all wrapped into one. In addition, the solution is interoperable with virtually all classroom technology and most enterprise district systems. The full suite of integrated modules provides a single interface for users to access and manage all digital, visual resources from within the school district network or from home. And now, with the introduction of the Digital Curriculum Presenter™ (DCP) module, curriculum departments can elegantly deliver a full digital curriculum. The award-winning SAFARI Montage solution is also designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing intelligent digital media solutions to replace traditional methods. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Educational Production, BBC and more. As of July 1, 2012, SAFARI Montage is now the primary major commercial digital distributor of PBS’ library of full-length programs to schools nationwide. In addition, school districts can easily upload and manage their own digital content, and disseminate it to all users throughout the school or district.
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement