SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
BBC Shakespeare and other acclaimed titles now available digitally through SAFARI Montage!
Wynnewood, PA (June 17, 2011) - SAFARI Montage is pleased to announce the addition of over 180 educational titles from Ambrose Video Publishing to its award-winning Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management system. Ambrose has been a leading producer and distributor of educational programs for over 20 years, focusing on providing the highest quality core-curriculum programming to the high school and post-secondary market.
The new BBC Shakespeare Content Package presents true-to-text, gold standard adaptations of Shakespeare’s most commonly read plays, including Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and comes with unabridged scripts for each work. These classic BBC productions, produced between 1979 -1984, feature some of Britain’s most distinguished theatrical talents performing the Bard’s works, including Anthony Hopkins, Patrick Stewart, Helen Mirren and Ben Kingsley. While all 24 of the BBC Shakespeare titles are now being licensed in their own package, four of the programs have also been added for free to the K-8 Core Content Package (2011).
In addition, other new Ambrose video content now available on SAFARI Montage includes titles from renowned series such as Turning Points in U.S. History, Core Biology, Core Physics and Great American Authors. This new content will be available in the K-8 Core Content Package (2011) and the 9-12 Expansion Content Package (2011). A complete list of the Ambrose titles available in each of these packages can be found at www.SAFARIMontage.com.
“For years, the most sought after publisher not on SAFARI Montage was Ambrose Video, making the addition of their very best programs to SAFARI Montage a particularly important event for our K-12 customers,” said Andrew Schlessinger, CEO and Co-Founder of SAFARI Montage. “You can see this and other premier educational content delivered on the finest platform for classroom presentation and digital curriculum management at ISTE 2011, Philadelphia Convention Center, Booth 409, and in our Effective Digital Classroom in Meeting Room 105A on June 26-29.”
All of these titles are now available to new and existing SAFARI Montage customers. Existing customers may need to purchase an additional hard drive to host the content. For more information about SAFARI Montage, the total solution for digital media networks, please visit www.SAFARIMontage.com.
About SAFARI Montage
SAFARI Montage provides K-12 school districts with a comprehensive solution for their digital media networking and visual instruction needs. The full suite of integrated products provides a single interface for accessing all visual resources from inside the school district intranet or from home. The award-winning SAFARI Montage Video-On-Demand and Digital Media Management enterprise solution is designed to cut costs for school districts by utilizing intelligent digital media delivery, while facilitating visual instruction and learning in the classroom. SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry’s leading video publishers. In addition, SAFARI Montage provides the ability for school districts to easily upload and manage their own digital video and other content, and disseminate it to all classrooms throughout the district. With the introduction of its Pathways SM module, SAFARI Montage now provides a solution for districts to control, manage and schedule classroom and district devices.
About Ambrose Video
Ambrose Video Publishing is a leading distributor of broadcast-quality documentaries and educational videos to schools, libraries and other institutions. Since 1987, Ambrose Video has focused on providing the highest quality programs in science, history and drama. They have traveled the world acquiring the best video from the BBC, independent producers and public television, and have produced a collection of award-winning programs using the latest in computer graphics to make the learning experience exciting and rewarding.
Marketing Information Manager
Other Press Releases:
- SAFARI Montage Announces An All-New Videoconferencing System
- SAFARI Montage Hosts Inaugural Texas Users Symposium
- Denver Public Schools Selects the SAFARI Montage Platform
- SAFARI Montage Adds Award-Winning Programs From Ambrose Video
- SAFARI Montage at ISTE 2011: Showcasing the smartest integration of K-12 educational technology ever
- Schoolhouse Rock! Now Available Digitally From Disney Educational Productions and SAFARI Montage
- SAFARI Montage and Cyber-Science 3D Enter Into 3D Deal
- SAFARI Montage Launches iPad and iPhone Apps
- SAFARI Montage Debuts Digital Curriculum Presenter™ Platform
- Lampasas ISD Chooses SAFARI Montage to Meet District’s Visual Instruction Needs
- SAFARI Montage Adds More Than 400 Video Titles for Grades K-6
- SAFARI Montage Joins IMS GLC to Provide Leadership in Interoperability for Digital Media in Schools
- PAIUnet Announces Statewide Availability of SAFARI Montage
- ELMO USA and SAFARI Montage Integrate 21st Centurury Classroom Technologies to Support Visual Learning Inititatives at P
- California’s Two Largest High School Districts - Sweetwater Union and Kern – Choose SAFARI Montage
- Allen Independent School District Uses Pathways SM to Manage Digital Resources That Impact Student Achievement