Employment Position: Junior Systems Administrator: JR-SA
SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The platform provides an interoperable foundation for teachers and students to access procured, created and curated educational digital resources, create playlists and integrate items into their LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
• Hardware, software and application support across all platforms including PCs, Macs, mobile devices, printers and Cisco VOIP phones;
• Monitor and respond to help desk calls from employees, providing problem resolution via phone, email and remote access;
• Prepare, manage and deploy hardware, desktops, laptops, and mobile platforms;
• Provides Server/PC OS and applications support in Windows environment; Linux knowledge a plus;
• Maintain and track all IT hardware inventory and software licensing;
• Manage and coordinate support for Mobile Devices;
• Provide basic network hardware installation and configuration assistance;
• Provide basic Active Directory management;
• Participate in on-call afterhours support rotation on a scheduled basis;
• Monitor and maintain data center environment in conjunction with the IT Team; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience;
• Minimum 3 years of user support; 1-3 years of experience in systems/server support; prior experience with server hardware, software and applications preferred;
• Ability to multi-task and to work on assigned projects; keep team informed;
• Must be customer service oriented, self-motivated and can work independently;
• Proficient in Windows Server, Windows PC and OSX operating systems required;
• Cisco Unity phone system experience preferred; and,
• Microsoft Technical Certifications, A+, CompTIA or similar certifications a plus.
Director of IT
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer