Thank you for visiting the SAFARI Montage (www.safarimontage.com) website (our “Website”). Library Video Company d/b/a SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, and IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider.
1. Scope of the Policy
This policy also does not apply to any third party, including any website, application, or content (including advertising) that our Website may link to or that may link to our Website. We have no control over third-party applications, Websites, or content. You are urged to read third-party terms, policies, and other information before use.
2. Information Collected
From You. We may collect information you provide us either through our Website or as you may otherwise engage with us, such as by:
- registering an account (such as email address, password, saved lists, order history, and marketing preferences);
- placing an order for products (such as personal title, first name, last name, professional title, institution name, mailing and billing address, country, phone number, fax number, and credit card information).
- searching our Website (such as your search terms and history);
- requesting information (such as first name, last name, title, email address, institution name, institution website, address, country, phone number, demo request, and any message from you);
- entering a customer support request (such as call type, institution name, name, email, phone, best way to contact, product serial number, software version, case number, and any description you provide us);
- contacting us for any reason (such as your name, email address, and email content); and
- providing your contact information (such as your name, email address, and phone number) to our personnel for work-related or professional purposes.
From Automatic Data Collection Technologies. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as you navigate through and interact with our Website, read our marketing emails, or otherwise engage with us, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including the pages that you access and use on the Website and the referring search engine or website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, general geographic location, operating system, and browser type and version.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities on our Website over time. This helps us to improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized experience, such as by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, and recognize you as a repeat visitor. The technologies we use to do this may include:
- Cookies. Our system will store small files called cookies on your computer when you browse our Website. You may refuse to accept cookies by disabling them on your browser or using a browser that does not support cookies. However, if you choose not to allow cookies to be stored on your computer, you may be unable to experience the full functionality of or be able to fully access our Website.
- Third party services. We may utilize third-party tools, such as Google Analytics, to track website traffic and activity. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
3. How Information is Used by Us
We never use the data we collect for the purpose of unsolicited advertising, nor do we attempt to identify any individual or household from aggregated data derived from automated or analytical tools.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in order to present our Website and their contents to you and analyze their use; to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we believe may be of general interest; to take action to maintain the availability and security of our Website; to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
4. How Information Is Shared with Third Parties
We never sell, rent, or give away your personally identifiable information to third parties for advertising purposes.
We may, however, share information that we collect directly from you or through our Website in certain limited circumstances. For example, we might disclose information:
- to third parties such as contractors and technology service providers that we use to support our Website and business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce our terms, conditions, licenses, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Library Video Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Library Video Company about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, security, or safety of Library Video Company, our customers, or others.
5. Information Security
We endeavor to safeguard sensitive information in our care. We maintain a comprehensive information security program based on industry recognized administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to secure sensitive data. Our information security team develops, documents, and routinely reviews and updates our security policies, procedures, and tools to address critical practice areas such as access control, configuration management, vendor selection, incident response, and security and compliance training. Our practices include internal data management policies and procedures, limiting employees’ access to personal information based on job function, password-protected credentials, and monitoring and encryption of sensitive data in transit and at rest.
6. Compliance with Laws
We comply with all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local privacy laws, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal or other information or make purchases through our Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information promptly. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 843-4549.
7. Modifying and Deleting Information
Also, if you do not wish to have your contact information used by us for marketing purposes, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe button an any promotional email you receive from us, checking a box if located on the form on which we collect your data, or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. We may take up to ten business days to update our list after your request. Note that this opt-out does not apply to communications related to a purchase or service transaction.
8. Changes to This Policy
9. Contact Us
300 Barr Harbor Drive, Suite 700
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Effective: December 6, 2022