Employment Position: Network Engineer: NW-ENG
SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The platform provides an interoperable foundation for teachers and students to access procured, created and curated educational digital resources, create playlists and integrate items into their LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
• Manage all local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) operation;
• Ensure highly efficient and reliable operation of all network communications to meet company demands;
• Assist in conducting analyses of new technologies and recommendations for system configurations and network design;
• Implementation of wired and wireless network software/hardware installation and monitoring;
• Manage a multi-site VOIP implementation based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and MS-Teams;
• Minimize hardware/software downtime on related equipment within network services, telecommunications and throughout various departments to maximize performance, efficiency and productivity;
• Manage and monitor Internet connectivity and MPLS inter-site communications;
• Security Incident Manager - Coordinating, Monitoring, Training, and Documenting;
• Manage and maintain network-centric server/software applications, including Syslog server and Security scanning applications;
• Provide Backup to Server Administration position; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the following:
• Network administration, design and implementation in a mixed Windows, Linux LAN/WAN environment;
• Experience with Cisco or comparable routers, security appliances, L2/L3 switches, load balancers and high-availability network design;
• Experience with routing protocols, VLANs, link aggregation, SSL-VPN and IPsec;
• Experience with wireless/mobile devices, wireless protocols;
• Windows 10, Windows Server 20XX troubleshooting, including network configuration;
• Security appliance (Firewall) configuration and management;
• Network security, disaster recovery, documentation and performance monitoring;
• Cisco Certification preferred; and,
• Server administration experience a plus.
At least a 2 year degree in Computer Science or other related discipline.
Director of IT
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer