Employment Position: Information Security Analyst: ISA
SAFARI Montage is the leading K-12 Learning Object Repository, Video Streaming Library, IPTV & Live Media Streaming provider. The platform provides an interoperable foundation for teachers and students to access procured, created and curated educational digital resources, create playlists and integrate items into their LMS. The platform is IMS certified in LTI, Common Cartridge, OneRoster and CASE.
SAFARI Montage servers come preloaded with educational video titles tied to the curriculum from the industry's leading video publishers, which include Schlessinger Media, PBS, The History Channel, National Geographic, Scholastic, Disney Education, BBC and more.
• Plan, implement, manage and monitor security measures for the protection of the company’s data, systems and networks;
• Ensure the company’s data and infrastructure are protected by enforcing the appropriate security controls;
• Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities;
• Maintain current knowledge of emerging security threats, technical challenges and developments in system protection and IT security standards;
• Identify and define system security requirements;
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs;
• Prepare and document security, cyber-security incident operating procedures and protocols;
• Configure and troubleshoot physical, virtual and cloud-hosted security systems and services such as firewalls, load balancers, etc. in conjunction with appropriate personnel;
• Develop technical procedures and solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities;
• Responsible for employees training and guidance on acceptable use, risk management, security protocols;
• Investigate security breaches and lead incident response, including communication, steps to minimize the impact and conducting a technical investigation into the forensics of the breach and impact;
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and suggestions for further system security enhancement; and,
• Work in conjunction with Senior Systems Administrator to manage operations of physical/virtual infrastructure, including enterprise server, storage and systems;
• Compliment the Senior Systems Administrator in management of cloud based infrastructure operating on Azure, Amazon Web Services, Office 365, Google Apps, and similar; and,
• Provide general IT support and work with Development team on projects as required; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent;
• At least five years of experience in computer systems with at least three years specializing in computer security;
• Security-specific certification(s) preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.);
• Proven experience in security focused roles;
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.;
• Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
• Understanding of security and infrastructure best practices, including latest security principles, techniques and protocols;
• Experience with cloud-based security environments;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Ability to quickly process and synthesize highly complex information;
• Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure situations; and,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Director of IT
How to Apply
There are several ways to apply for a position at SAFARI Montage.
Submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Job Code on the Subject line of your message.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Attn: Job Code
P.O. Box 680
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You may also Fax your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 610-645-4070. Please include the Job Code on the attention line of your cover letter and salary requirements.
No Phone Inquiries will be taken
SAFARI Montage is an Equal Opportunity Employer